المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تعبير انجليزي عن الوطن مترجم , موضوع تعبير عن الوطن

admin
07-05-2018, 06:49 PM
https://www.kalimat1.com/vb/upload/2017/2596kalimat1.com.png

تعبير انجليزي عن حب الوطن

The homeland is the place where I was born, lived in its fold, and grew up on its land and under its sky, and ate of its fruits and drank of its water, and breathed its air.

The homeland is the mother that nurtures us. And the homeland is the family where we feel warmth, there is no meaning to the family without the homeland.

The homeland is security, tranquility, freedom, belonging, loyalty, sacrifice, redemption. The homeland is the closest place to my heart,it has my family, and my friends. And my love for my homeland drives me to greatness and diligence, and keen to seek knowledge, and strive for it, so that one day become a useful young man and serve my homeland.

The homeland is the most precious thing in our lives, so we must protect and defend it against dangers and enemies, And we are always ready to sacrifice for it by our lives at any time.

It is the duty of the State to pay attention to youth, to pay attention to their education and to their health. It is the healthy, strong and promising young people who build the nation.

Love of the homeland is the most important thing in existence, we must instill it in our children from the smallest, teach them how they love, and sacrifice for it.

الترجمة

الوطن هو المكان الذي ولدت فيه ، وعاشت في حظيرتها ، ونشأت على أرضها وتحت سمائها ، وأكلت من ثمارها وشربت من مياهها ، واستنشقت هواءها.

الوطن هو الأم التي تغذينا. والوطن هو الأسرة التي نشعر فيها بالدفء ، لا معنى للأسرة بدون وطن.

الوطن هو الأمن ، الهدوء ، الحرية ، الانتماء ، الولاء ، التضحية ، الفداء. الوطن هو أقرب مكان إلى قلبي ، ولدي عائلتي وأصدقائي. وحبي لبلدي تدفعني إلى العظمة والحرص ، وتحرص على طلب العلم ، والسعي من أجله ، ليصبح يومًا ما شابًا مفيدًا وأخدم وطني.

الوطن هو أغلى شيء في حياتنا ، لذلك علينا أن نحميها ونحميها من الأخطار والأعداء ، ونحن مستعدون دائماً للتضحية من أجل حياتنا في أي وقت.

من واجب الدولة إيلاء الاهتمام للشباب ، والاهتمام بتعليمهم وصحتهم. إنه الشباب الأصحاء والقويات والواعدين الذين يبنون الأمة.

إن حب الوطن هو أهم شيء في الوجود ، ويجب علينا أن نزرعه في أولادنا من الأصغر ، ونعلمهم كيف يحبونه ، ويضحون من أجله.