العودة   كلمات وعبارات، أفضل موقع عربي > تصنيفات موقع كلمات وعبارات > تصنيف: مقالات متنوعة

تصنيف: مقالات متنوعة مواضيع عامه , مقالات مفيدة منوعة , محتوى عام , مقال ثقافي عام مفيدة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-09-2018, 05:35 PM
الصورة الرمزية عاشق الرومانسية
عاشق الرومانسية عاشق الرومانسية غير متواجد حالياً
مدير عام

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2017
المشاركات: 101
عاشق الرومانسية is on a distinguished road
افتراضي نموذج استقالة باللغة الإنجليزية

نقدم لكم عدة نماذج استقالة من عمل او وظيفة بالانجليزي جاهزة منسقة

1 - رسالة عادية

Dear [Recipient's name]:

This letter is to formally announce my resignation from [company name], starting today. My last day will be [two weeks from today].

It has been a pleasure to work for [company name]. Please let me know how I can help to make a smooth transition during my remaining time here.

Regards,

[Your Signature]

2 - رسالة استقالة فيها مدح

Dear [Recipient's name]:

Thank you for the opportunity to work at [company name]. I have learned a lot during my time here. I truly appreciate your guidance and friendship during my time employed.

However, the time has come for me to move on. This letter is to formally announce my resignation from [company name], starting today. My last day will be [two weeks from today].

Please let me know what I can do to make my final time here a productive experience.

Regards,

[Your Signature]​

3 - رسالة استقالة فيها شكوى

Dear [Recipient's name]:

This letter is to formally announce my resignation from [company name], starting today. My last day will be [two weeks from today].

I have not accepted a job with another company as of yet. My decision is based on the uncertainty of the future of my career at [company name]. I have tried to discuss my career advancement in the past, with no real results.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you a possible career future, assuming you are interested in keeping me employed with your company.

Regards,

[Your Signature]

4- رسالة اسقالة . قرار تهائي

As much as I would like to re-assess my current situation here at [company name], I have already accepted another position with another company, so my decision is final.

Thank you for the opportunity to grow my career.

Regards,

[Your Signature]​

5- رسالة استقالة للعثور على مجال غير

Dear [Recipient's name]:

After much thought, and serious discussions with friends and family, I have decided to pursue a different career.

Therefore, this letter is to announce my resignation with [company name], starting today. My last day will be [two weeks from today].

My decision to pursue a different career holds no relation to my experiences here at [company name]. I thoroughly
enjoyed my time employed here, and would recommend the experience to anyone looking for a fair and rewarding job.

Please let me know what I can do to make my final time here a productive experience.

Regards,

[Your Signature]

6- رسالة استقالة بسبب كره لشركة او مشاكل عديدة فيها

Yesterday I woke up and realized that this is the worst career experience I've ever had. Therefore, I'm officially notifying you of my resignation from [company name]. My last day will be today.

This company has many problems. [insert problems here]

On top of that, I can't stand to work for you any longer. You, alone, have been a constant source of pain and suffering for me ever since I started this job. I can't understand how you made it this far in the professional community.

Today is a great day for me. I will never have to see, hear or listen to you ever again. Goodbye, and good-riddance!

Warmest Regards,

[Your Signature]
_______________________________________​
7- رسالة استقالة قيها ادب

I am sorry to inform you that I am leaving [company name]. This was a difficult decision, as working for [company name] has been a positive experience and one for which I am thankful. I have learned a great deal here, and have enjoyed working on our projects with you. However, career enhancement opportunities have led me to accept a position with another company. This final decision was reached only after thorough consideration.

In order to lessen the impact of my departure I have postponed the effective date of my leaving until two weeks after the date of this letter.

I wish continued success to [company name], to your projects, and to you. Please feel free to contact me after I leave if I can be of any assistance.

Sincerely,

[Your Signature]​

8- رسالة استقالة رسميه

Dear [Recipient's name]:

Please accept this letter as my formal resignation as [your position] for [company name] to become effective as of [resign date]. I have accepted a position in [state, place].

I believe this position will offer me more challenge and opportunity for advancement as well as allow me to broaden my own skills, experience and knowledge.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you and [company name] for your time and efforts in my training and advancement during the last [time period]. The support and concern shown for me has been deeply appreciated. There will be no need for the extension for a counter offer as I would not look favorably upon it.

I wish you and the company continued success, and should you need my assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

[Your Signature]​

9- رسالة استقالة ساخرة

Dear [Recipient's name]:

It's extremely hard for me to do what I must do today. My experience with you and this company has been so fulfilling and joyful that I almost cried when I realized I had to move on to a different career opportunity.

This letter is to officially notify you of my resignation from [company name]. My last day will be today.

I hate to leave. You have been such a mentor to me. Your guidance and friendship have made me regard you as another parent, of which I love so much. Hopefully we can still stay in touch. Maybe even get together for a barbeque this summer.

Again, my dear friend, thanks so much for allowing me to know such a well-adjusted and intelligent person such as yourself.

Let's get together for lunch soon,

[Your Signature]​

10- رسالة استقالة بسيطه جدا

Dear [Recipient's name]:

I hereby resign my position as [your title].

Sincerely,

[Your Signature]​

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 3 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 3)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
نموذج استقالة جاهز , نماذج لأي استقالة عاشق الرومانسية تصنيف: مقالات متنوعة 0 01-09-2018 04:54 PM
نموذج للاذاعة المدرسية الصباحية عاشقة الحب تصنيف: اذاعة مدرسية 0 01-09-2018 10:34 AM
حكم قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية مع الترجمة جودي احمد تصنيف: كلمات و عبارات 0 01-04-2018 10:22 AM
مقدمة وخاتمة باللغة الإنجليزية للإذاعة المدرسية جودي احمد تصنيف: اذاعة مدرسية 0 01-04-2018 08:16 AM
فقرة عن الرسول باللغة الإنجليزية مترجمة , كلمة انجليزية عن محمد جودي احمد تصنيف: اذاعة مدرسية 0 01-04-2018 07:55 AM

الساعة الآن 10:06 AM

(Kalimat1.com)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة © موقع كلمات وعبارات 2023